Greencarrier Liner Agency Denmark is a proud sponsor of Maja Stage Nielsen and her participation at Ironman World Championship in Hawaii, October 14th. The distance is no game; 3,8 km swim, 180 km bike and 42,2 km run.
Maja did her first Ironman in September 2016 and has since then completed two IRONMAN’s, where she finished 2nd and 3rd. Prior to the IRONMAN, Maja competed in Duathlon and Half Ironman distance, where she has won European Silver and European Bronze in both.
– Ironman World Championship Hawaii is the most legendary race in the sport of triathlon and an honour to be a part of. It is the one race where all the very best athletes meet and race each other for the World title, says Maja Stage Nielsen.
During September 2017, Maja came across Greencarrier Liner Agency Denmark while participating in the Triathlon Challenge in Fredericia. Maja helped the team out, but realized also that the company values of Greencarrier represented her own personal values very well.
– I like to represent and work with someone who is passionate. It does not have to be related to sports, I find people and companies interesting when they put their heart into their work and I think this is what creates a unique character, says Maja Stage Nielsen.
For Greencarrier Liner Agency, the mindset “Yes, it’s possible!” follows through everything the company does.
– I really believe in this too. Without the mindset “Yes, it’s possible!” I would not be where I am today. You absolutely need to believe in what you are doing when you are an athlete. You need to be good at seeing possibilities instead of limitations and enjoy the process as well, Maja comments.
Morten Quist Andersen, Managing Director for Greencarrier Liner Agency Denmark, is proud of the cooperation with Maja and comments:
– The fact that you can set a goal to finish an Ironman complies 100% with our mindset “Yes, it’s possible!”, but Maja’s mindset goes far beyond that. It is an inspiration to talk to Maja about her development into a professional triathlete. Her dedication and ability to set goals is a true inspiration, and of course, her results and achievements clearly speak for themselves.
Maja Stage Nielsen makes choices each day to become the best possible athlete. Nevertheless, in all decisions she takes, she has a personal mantra “a happy athlete is a good athlete”.
– This complies perfectly with Greencarrier’s approach to our employees; “Great accomplishments start with great people”. I believe that a happy colleague is a good colleague, and a happy colleague is more motivated for involvement and commitment, says Morten Quist Andersen.